The original wedding blog for Breckenridge and the Summit County area. There are many ways to find out information about venues, vendors and services, but that usually requires some time. We’ve been working on the best online resource for mountain celebrations since 2011, and it’s only getting better.
WHAT WE DO
- Event design from experienced professionals. We create atmospheres and experiences.
- Venues for ceremonies, reception, or both. Some sites offer lodging.
- Local vendor recommendations for Summit County and the Vail Valley.
- Photography and videographers suggestions and matching.
- Invitations and save-the-dates.
- Linen samples to see, feel and touch.
- Menu ideas and catering trends. Rehearsal dinner locations.
- Complimentary consultation via phone to determine needs, in-person visits by appointment only.
WHO WE ARE
Dina and Stacy were married on the shores of Lake Dillon in Frisco and had their reception in Breckenridge after a near capsize during a post-ceremony pontoon parade. Ask us about it, we’ve survived to tell that story and many others. We’re here to help.
Stacy and Dina Sanchez
CONTENT MANAGEMENT / NEW MEDIA / PHOTOGRAPHY
Moving up through the ranks, Andrea Parnell is now the Content Manager for BreckWeddings.com, and is a wealth of talent when it comes to photography and social media. When she’s not taking photos or working on weddings, she can be found on the many trails near Breckenridge, or in a super secret fishing hole, knee deep in fresh river water.