At Summit Mountain Weddings we like to keep our followers up on the current details of wedding in the area through our blog and now our very own Instagram page! If you attend a wedding in Summit County this summer, use the hashtag #breckwedding or if you not actually in Breck but close (like Keystone, Copper, Vail, Beaver Creek, etc.) use our handle @breckweddings. We would love to share your pictures on our Instagram and possibly on our blog!
Photos by Andrea Parnell
- Never post a picture of the bride in her dress before the ceremony. You might chance the groom seeing his bride before the ceremony, which is a wedding faux pas.
- Include the bride and grooms “handles” when you post. This is their Instagram profile name with the @ symbol in front of it. This will allow them to see it as soon as you post.
- Let the photographer, DJ, and other vendors know about the hashtag. They will probably be taking pictures throughout the event, and when everyone tags their photos using the hashtag, you’ll get to see many different photography styles, angles and perspectives from the evening.
- Keep it classy. The hashtag creates your very own virtual wedding album and that means anyone could see it, including grandma and grandpa.
- Let guests know the hashtag. Don’t forget to tell your guests to use the #breckweddings hashtag at your wedding so that you can be featured on our blog or Instagram page.
Take a look at our profile by clicking here or on the badge below. Thanks for reading!